Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Bargain of a Lifetime

My hubby will be pleased to see that I am finally telling yall about his "bargain". 

Yesterday we ordered some pizza for lunch at Domino's.  It was like 12:15pm when we placed our order and we asked for delivery.  Well, 1:15pm rolls around and they still aren't there.  Well Kent calls and asked them what was up.  They said that they had like 7 or 8 orders ahead of us.  So it was going to be awhile until they could deliver it.  So the lady asked Kent if he would just like to come and get it.  Kent said "yeah I guess but how much are you going to charge me now since I am coming to get it?".  The original price was like $20 something.  The lady said that she would just charge us $10.  Now this was for cinni-stixs and 2 medium pizzas (they might have been large, but I don't remember).  So that was a good deal to begin with.  But does it end there, no!  So Kent goes and picks up the pizzas and the lady says for all the trouble that she would throw in 2 more large pizzas.  She even tried to give Kent some 2 liter cokes but he said he didn't want them.  So we got 2 medium pizzas, 2 large pizzas, and cinni-stixs for...:::drum roll please::: $10!  Kent was quite proud of his acheivement and I will have to say that it was a good deal.  Way to go sweetie!!

No comments: