Saturday, May 21, 2005

Just thought I would update

I know that it's been awhile since I have posted an update.  There really hasn't been that much going on around here honestly.  We took Jon Kent to the park again Thursday but it was so hot that we didn't stay all that long.  It was way too hot to be out in the park.  So we drove around thinking that the schools had let out (which they haven't) hoping that they would have and we could play on their playgrounds.  Because honestly our public park stinks.  It doesn't have that much to really do.  But there is this one school playground in town that is soooo neat.  And then another school just got a new playground so we went to check both out.  But there were kids playing on them so we figured that school wasn't out yet.  And in fact, schools around here won't let out until the end of next week.  I swear though that schools are letting out later and later.  It's ridiculous.  I mean if they are going to let them out so late and bring them back so early than go ahead and do year round school.  GEESH!!!  Anyway, my point to that ramble was that we didn't go play on the other playgrounds.  We just went home instead. 

I did lay out some this week.  TRYING to get some color on my legs, arms, and face.  But it doesn't seem like I am.  Grrrr!  But slowly but surely I guess I will.  I need to get a new bathing suit for the summer.  But I am waiting on my belly to get a bit bigger before I go and try to find a new preggo bathing suit.  So far (knock on wood) I haven't really "looked" pregnant.  Which my doctor said by the middle of May I should be showing...and well I'm not.  Which in away doesn't surprise me because I haven't been able to eat NEAR as much as I used to be able to.  With Jon Kent I could eat anything and everything that I saw.  NOT with this one! 

Speaking of the baby, I have an appointment for the 26th of this month to go for a check up.  We are supposed to be able to "hear" the heartbeat for the first time at this appointment.  We have already seen it, but haven't heard it yet.  So hopefully everything will be good and we will be able to hear it.  I'll keep yall updated on how that goes.  Jon Kent also has appointment that day, but we are going to have to change it for another time because it is at the same time as my doctor's appointment.  It's a lot easier to change his than it is mine.  Plus, I don't think Jon Kent will mind so much...it's for his 6th month check-up...he gets shots.

Well, that is my update.  I have some clothes that need to be hung and some others that need to be washed and dried.  So I'll talk with yall later.  BYE!

No comments: