Sunday, May 29, 2005

OLD NAVY is offically on my hit list!

OK, first of all my momma and daddy got me some OLD NAVY gift cards for my birthday.  They come in $50 per card.  So I get online and start shopping, because there isn't an OLD NAVY near me that sells maternity clothes.  Anywho, I get on there and I spend more than $50.  So I enter one card in and it takes $50 off my total.  So far so good...  Then I enter another card and it won't take the other $50 off!  WHAT!?!?!  So I figured they just do one card per purchase (which makes no sense, but whatever).  So I go back and shorten my order so it would be below $50.  So I redo the ordering process and it takes the $50 off.  So far so good... but there is like 44 cents left and I am like I'll just put it on the credit card and finish my order.  So that's what I do...  Guess what...  OLD NAVY is "currently unable to process gift cards at this time".  WHAT!!!  Are you kidding me!?!?!?  So I have had it.  If you see a big ole pregnant lady walking around with no clothes, it's me.  And to file a complaint...just write to OLD NAVY!  I'm sure they would get a kick out of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's sooo funny!!  Hopefully it'll be up and running soon!!

hugs..
Dana