Saturday, May 28, 2005

Just sharing

Just thought I would share some pictures of my little man.  It seems like he learns something new everyday.  For an update on him: We went to the doctor Thursday and had his 6th month check-up.  He had 3 shots and they had to draw blood to make sure he doesn't have lead poisioning, since we live in an older home.  He weighs 20.2lbs and is 27 inches long.  He is growing well.  In the top 90% of his age group!  I also had a doctor's appointment Thursday.  We got to hear the heartbeat.  It was so weird because this baby's heartbeat seems to be so much slower than Jon Kent's was.  Anyway, I lost 4lbs and my blood pressure, finger prick, and urine test all came back fine.  I go back at the end of June.  And sometime in July we will be finding out what we are having!  YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!! And my mom always told me that a slower heart rate meant girl/faster a boy....
Tracie