Monday, May 16, 2005

Green beans and Swings

Yesterday I restarted feeding Jon Kent solids.  I had to stop there for awhile because frankly it made me gag.  And I don't think Jon Kent would appreciate me throwing up on his high chair.  So anyway, yesterday we gave him green beans.  And let me tell you...he LOVED them.  Every time I would give him a spoonful he would want more the instant the spoon was empty.  I was really worried about it because it looked totally gross to me and didn't smell all that great either.  *GAG*  So anyway, he will be having green beans for the next few days and then we will move on to another veggie.  He has had all his fruits except peaches and prunes.  Which we bought today as well.  I am NOT looking forward to the prunes.  But we must try and see.  I am hoping he doesn't like them...lol.

Today we went to Wal-Mart and bought groceries.  We also went to see if we could find a swing for Jon Kent that we could hang outside.  We found one and he can use it until he is 4 years old.  So that will be good.  But I am fairly sure by that time we will have some sort of swing set.  But it will be good for the baby(ies) to come.  I can't wait until we try it out.  I will have to take some pictures and show yall as soon as we get it all set up.

Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: