Sunday, May 8, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies in J-land and in the real world!!  Today is my first Mother's Day and I must admit...it's almost as exciting as my birthday (which is in 5 days!).  Kent was a VERY good husband today.  He woke up and fixed me breakfast.  Then Jon Kent and him gave me cards and a beautiful necklace.  I'll have to take a picture of it and show yall.  It is so pretty!  Anyway, I must say that today has been a good day.  We have just gotten back from church and our on our way to eat lunch with Kent's side of the family.  Hopefully it will be fun.  Well, that is all for now.  Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy first Mother's Day! And I remembered it was your first before I even read this entry   : )
Tracie

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy mother's day....you have such a BEAUTIFUL family! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great 1st Mother's Day!!
hugs..
Dana