Monday, May 2, 2005

He sat up alone!

Today I was sitting in the floor infront of the front door and Jon Kent was infront of me.  We were watching all the cars and RVs leaving from the race.  Jon Kent LOVES watching cars.  Anyway, I decided to see if he would sit up alone.  So I let him go.  Sure enough he did.  He even leaned forward and than sat himself back up.  He is still a bit unbalanced but for the most part I think he is getting the hang of it.  I was really proud.  Seeing how he seems to do all his firsts for EVERYONE except me!  =(  So I am certainly soaking this first in and enjoying telling EVERYONE that he sat up for ME first!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news!!!
YAY!!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

Love your family photo!  I always missed Christian's firsts for some reason... since he was my first I was crushed!  But now I'm seeing him read his first words, sound out his letters, he drew his first tornado today... remember you will have a lifetime of firsts to enjoy with that sweet baby!  Enjoy every moment!

~Erin