Monday, May 30, 2005

Part Two of OLD NAVY

Well it looks like I won't have any tan lines this summer.  Why you may ask.  Because I won't be wearing any clothes.  I tried yet again to order from lovely OLD NAVY *sarcasm* and they are still only taking one $50 off my purchase.  So, I emailed them a complaint and I am hoping they will respond and let me know what I need to do.  Because quite frankly I am tried of looking at their clothes only to try and purchase them and not be able to.  Stupid online shopping...

I digress...

It was supposed to rain all day here.  But the weatherman was wrong.  Good thing their bosses don't pay them for being right.  All it did was cloud up and look like it was going to start pouring down raining all day.  They say "tomorrow there will be 100% chance of rain".  I'll believe it when I see it.  I am patiently waiting for it to quit raining so I can plant my flowers that I FINALLY got.  We have the flower bed all dug up and fertilized, now we just have to plant the flowers.  But they are predicting rain all week.  *sigh*

Well, I am off to bed.  It's almost midnight so that means I have roughly 1-3 hours before I need to get up with Jon Kent for his night feeding.  Hopefully he will go back to sleep quickly.  Lately he likes to rub his hands all over my face.  I pretend I am asleep but when I open my eyes to see if he got the hint, he will just get this big grin on his face.  But son is one cute kid, let me tell ya!!  Anyway...  Yall have a good night!

No comments: