Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And then there were two

We have TWO teeth now!!  Woohoo!!  Sunday I was being Jon Kent's chew toy as usual and I felt his one tooth but it seemed "bigger" than usual.  So I felt around some more and sure enough there is another tooth coming in right beside his first one.  We have TWO teeth now!  It's exciting to me!!  LOL

Kent had a good Father's Day.  He got seasons one and two of "Dukes of Hazzards" and a T-shirt that says "Dad's Weekend Shirt".  On the shirt, Jon Kent put his hands and feet prints on them.  Then I put his age and that it was Father's Day 2005.  I'll have to take a picture of it sometime and share it with yall.  Anyway, Kent took the day off so we just hung out with family.  Kent played some basketball and then we all went swimming.  That Sunday morning and night we went to church as well.  It was a very good day even for me, the mommy!!

No comments: