Wednesday, June 15, 2005

We have a tooth!!

Jon Kent has a tooth!  Or atleast *part* of a tooth.  It hasn't come through all the way yet.  But it's there.  I felt it the other night, it was really sharp.  Then I (against Jon Kent's will) opened his mouth and looked and sure enough there was a little white toothie coming in.  It is on the bottom.  I am so proud!  Jon Kent keeps sticking his tongue in and out feeling his tooth.  It's the cutest thing.  Although he is a bit more fussy, but that is just something that I'll have to deal with until it passes.  ::Keeps telling self that...over and over and over:: 

Other news, Jon Kent is 7 months old today.  Only 5 more months until he is 1 year old.  It doesn't seem like it has been that long.  I swear he just turned 6 months old last week!  This past month has FLOWN!!  Also, only 5 1/2 months until JK's little brother or sister is due.  Whew, am I going to have my hands FULL!!  It's hard to imagine!  But in a few short months, it will be my reality!!  Let the fun begin!!  =0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!  I bet he looks so cute w/ that one lil tooth!!
hugs..
Dana