Friday, June 10, 2005

Pictures and babbling

These are pictures from swimming the other day.  It was finally pretty enough to get JK out and swim.  He really had a good time.  He stayed in there longer than I thought he would.  He also got a little tan.  We put sunscreen on him but he is a bit darker now than he was.  Which is fine, as long as he didn't burn and he didn't!

Well, it's looks like hurricane season has started.  YAY!!! *not*  I love a storm every now and again.  But after last season, I think I can do without a storm every few weeks.  I know Alabama didn't see a lot of the *action* but we did get the rain and the tornados from most of them.  Ivan though we pretty much got it all.  I just hope this season isn't like last season.  Especially for those who live in Florida.

I have been fairly busy around here.  Yesterday I cleaned house.  I always feel so good after a good house cleaning.  The house smells great, everything is in it's place, and it just seems cozier.  Come to my house today and well...you wouldn't know it had been cleaned.  *sigh*  Oh well.  Atleast my carpets are still clean and even have the vaccuum lines in them!!

Well, that is all for now.  My stomach is growling!  Yall be good and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pics!  I can't wait to take Lyds swimming!