Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Some things on my mind

If you don't have a lot of time, I would say just skip this entry because it's more for me to clear my mind than to really update or anything like that.

I'm kind of getting worried about the baby (#2 that is).  I guess the fact that I'm losing weight and not gaining is starting to worry me a little bit.  I asked Kent today if I looked too skinny and he said yes.  Which he has never said before (not that he says I'm fat, but he just doesn't say things like that to me).  I'm not even beginning to show and this is my #2 baby.  The doctor told me that by the middle of May that I should be showing.  Well here it is June and nothing.  I know it has a lot to do with not being able to eat a whole lot.  But I'm still worried that if I don't eat than the baby is going to suffer for it.  The doctor told me to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day.  Like that's going to happen.  I barely get 3 meals in a day.  I do have a 6 month old who DEMANDS a lot of my time.  I just don't know what to do.  Hopefully I will be able to feel the baby move soon.  That will put my mind to ease.

Kent and I are currently waiting to hear from Kent's job to see if he got another job that he applied for.  We are really hoping he gets it.  It means more $$$ down the road but what I would be most excited about is the "normal" hours.  He would work 7:30am-4pm and be off Saturdays and Sundays.  It would be so nice to get back to a normal schedule.  Because right now I feel like we don't get to do a lot of "family" things with other family members and what not.  Plus, he would be home at night which would be awesome.  I hate having to be here alone.  Doing the whole night time schedule alone is hard.  The heavier Jon Kent gets the harder it gets.  Let's hope Kent gets that job!

Well those are my thoughts for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too showing.  I know not as much as you would like to show but you have a little pooch.  If you are afraid, just go see the doctor.  You might even want to go see Dr. H in Talladega.  He seems more caring and concerned than the others.  I am sorry, I have not quite gotten over how they treated you when you had Jon Kent in sending you home without you seeing a doctor.  I see the little sissy poking out and she is growing.  Maybe she will be small at first like baby Wad but she will grow and grow and grow.

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy. You worry too much about your weight. This is the one time that you can eat anything at all you want..........

Love,
Aunt KK

Anonymous said...

Emily, sorry you are feeling scared and worried.  I will be keeping you in my prayers for both the baby and Kent (getting the other job).

Anonymous said...

As long as you are eating something, taking your vitamins, and doing the best you can for you and the baby... that is all you can do.  Have no fear or worry, it will get you no where.  The baby will take what it needs from you and no less.  Stay hydrated and always call your OB when in doubt, don't fret.  You are so wonderful to love your baby that much!
~Erin