Tuesday, June 7, 2005

MORE pictures and my dentist update

The pictures are of Jon Kent in his new pool.  We haven't been able to get it outside yet to fill it with water.  It has been thunder storming here the last few days.  But I decided to go ahead and blow it up and see if he would like sitting in it.  Which he does.  He was so cute in it.  The last picture him and his daddy were washing clothes.  Can you tell how *excited* he was!?!!?!?  LOL

My dentist appointment went fairly well.  They are no where near the type of dentists I am used to.  I told Kent that I didn't think the lady even flossed all my teeth!!  And when she went to clean them, it was almost like she just went over them and didn't really "clean" them.  From the time I sat down in the chair until the time I was back in my car, I would say 20 minutes had passed!  Kent said I am complaining too much, but if I am going to get my teeth cleaned I want them CLEAN!!  Good news is no cavities!  So that was surprising!!

Well, there are clothes that need to be folded.  So, yall enjoy the pictures and I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have one good thing to be thankful for...............your new dentist is for Auburn!!!!!!!!!  So is the lady who cleans your teeth.  Is that boy not the most wonderful thing in the world?

Anonymous said...

the laundry picture is too funny!  Camryn likes when i do laundry.....cause she gets to ride around in the basket :)