Monday, June 6, 2005

Jon Kent, dentist, and hair cut

Jon Kent has been one busy little guy the past few days.  He has learned MANY new things.  Some better than others...  He found his penis.  ::shakes head::  Kent found it very funny, while I on the other hand am not quite as excited.  I knew it was coming, but this soon!?!?!?  Next thing he'll be at church with his hands down his diaper.  *sigh*  Another one of his *milestones* is that he is *trying* to crawl.  He will get up on all fours and rock.  Then he'll push himself forward with his knees but doesn't move his hands, so he does a nice little head dive into the carpet.  Can you say "carpet burn?!?!"  But he is really growing and learning.  I couldn't be prouder!

Tomorrow is the dentist.  YIPIEEEEE!  Not.  I haven't been in two years (slaps self of the hand) and quite frankly I am not looking forward to it.  I know I will have some cavities.  Which will stink.  Oh and the lovely cleaning that I will be given.  I can barely brush my own teeth without gagging, what am I gonna do when some lady has her whole arms down my throat!?!?  Oh well, it must be done.

Tomorrow I also have an appointment for a hair cut.  Which it is much needed.  I am also having a touch up for my coloring...which is VERY much needed!  I had to wait a little longer to get out of my first trimester before having my color touched up.  So I have been sporting a stylish ponytail for the last week or two.  Hopefully tomorrow it will be much better!

Well, Jon Kent is out of bottles so I need to get to making those.  Yall enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adoreable!!! What a dollface!!

hugs.
Dana

Anonymous said...

JK's right on time with the finding that happy lil guy thing,believe me.  My godson is 3 now and he found his around the same time.  He points at it now and says,"That's my pee-pee."  I'm thinking the same as Kent.  I find it so funny.  Just wait though.  Wait,til he's older becaue believe me it gets worse.  Wait til you hear some of the stuff he says.  Lol. -Dawn-