Friday, June 24, 2005

A lot to update on

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday.  We were like 20 minutes late for the appointment.  To which Kent teased me for the next *2 hours* that the reason we were having to wait so long(cause we usually don't) is because *I* was being punished for arriving to my appointment late.  PUHLEEEESE!!  *He* was the one driving!!  Anywho, I gained 2 pounds...still have 3 more before I am where I started when I first became pregnant.  Urine was fine, blood pressure was fine, and baby's heartbeat was fine (160bpm).  While the doctor was listening for the heartbeat the baby kicked the monitor.  The doctor said, "oh we have an active one!".  If she only knew Jon Kent...whew!  I also got to set up my *find out the sex* ultrasound!!  It's set for July 15th at 9am!  Can't wait!!

Kent and I are currently looking for a new home.  Building or buying is still up in the air, but at least we are heading in that direction.  It will be nice to have a bigger place to spread out in.  We are currently in a 2 bedroom/1 bath house...tiny house.  So here's hoping for a new place soon!!

Kent and I cleaned house today!!  Woohoo for a helpful hubby!!  He did all the *hard labor* cleaning, so I wouldn't have to.  So that was really sweet of him.  We got the whole house done.  It's so relaxing to have a clean home to sit in and watch TV.  Yeah I'm cheesy!

The baby has been moving around a lot here lately.  It even had the hiccups the other day.  It was the first time that I felt them and immediately *knew* they were the hiccups.  Jon Kent would have them but I would have to be really still to tell if they were the hiccups or him just kicking me over and over again.  I'm starting to get really excited about the new baby.  To be honest, it has taken be awhile to get excited about the baby.  I just didn't want to push Jon Kent out of his spot light.  But he will still have plenty of spot light AND a life long buddy!!  So things are getting pretty busy and exciting here lately!

Well, I need to jet.  Little man is spending the night off (at my parent's) so it's a night long night of sleeping for me!!  YEEEEHAWWWW!!

No comments: