Monday, July 30, 2007

Much to do about nothing

Sorry about the lack of updates in the past few days.  Things have been, well, busy.  But not like going here or there busy, just busy.  Where I have too much on my mind to really sit down and think clearly enough to write up an entry.  To be honest I still have a lot on my mind but I figured an update was needed so those who do read, although few it may be, don't think I've died or whatever.

Kent's birthday was Saturday.  The big 2-6.  He celebrated by not going to work and just hanging out with me and the kids.  He got breakfast cooked for him, several cards, some clothes, some new golf balls, and money/gift cards.  We went out to eat that night and walked around the mall.  He got a new cell phone cover, as did I, and then he bought a new computer monitor.  Let me tell yall, it is HUGE!  Ridiculously huge.  But I do like it.  =0) 

Currently I'm waiting on Zoey to wake up from her nap and then we will be eating lunch.  We may or may not go outside after that.  It's just gotten so hot and humid today.. we have really enjoyed some unseasonable 'cooler' weather lately.  But not today.  I break out in a sweat just thinking about going outside!  Ack!

Well, I'm gone.  Hopefully for not too long.  I'll try not to go M.I.A on yall again!

No comments: