Thursday, July 12, 2007

Went back to public

I didn't want to, but I went back public.  I was having too hard of a time getting people who wanted to read my journal in to actually read it.  So... if there are any psychos out there who read my journal other than to just read it (i.e. try to stalk me down and kill me) then please stop reading it.  We are southerners who believe in the right to bare arms so.. there's ya warning.  And oh, in the state of Alabama all you have to be is in our yard and you are free to shoot.  So there's ya second warning.  You don't get a third...

In other news...

Well, there is no other news.  Same stuff.  Oh, we are going to buy Wiggles tickets for the kids for their birthdays.  The closest they are coming is like 2 hours away so that kind of stinks.. but.. we will manage.  It won't be until November until we get to go though.  I made the mistake.. the HUGE mistake of telling Jon Kent about it and he is talking about it like CRAZY.. ALL afternoon!  I told him that we couldn't go until we got our tickets, thinking that would detour him.  Nope.  He keeps telling me we need to go get the tickets.  He told Kent's grandparents to wait in their basement while we went upstairs to get his tickets.  LOL.  Funny little boy.  Cute too!

Well, that's it.  I guess I will talk with yall later.

No comments: