Monday, July 9, 2007

A Zoey funny

To describe Zoey I would simply say, "She is her own."  She has her own thoughts, her own ideas and she just does them as she pleases.  She is outgoing.  Funny.  Smart.  Loving.  Sweet.  Mean.  A leader.  She is just Zoey.

So this morning Jon Kent wakes up and wants his "baba".  So I go into the kitchen to fix him some and see that Zoey is awake.  I just barely poke my head into her room and ask if she wants some baba too.  She tells me yes.  So I fix the kids their babas and go into Zoey's room to pick her up to take her back to my room.  Where the kids sip their babas and watch some cartoons for a bit.  As I walk into her room all I see is her diaper.. off of her.. laying in her crib next to her.  I freak out!  Not at her, but in my mind.  Thinking she pooped and pulled it off or whatever.  Thankfully she hadn't.  She in all her cuteness with seating in her crib with a naked butt and she couldn't have been happier.  LOL.  That's my kid for ya!

No comments: