Friday, July 13, 2007

Throwing up stinks- literally

So my carpets in my bedroom are currently drying from being cleaned and scrubbed this morning.  Jon Kent decided that chocolate milk didn't agree with him and he threw up at least 3 times.  Gag.  He was so sad about it too.  So now my house currently smells like chocolate throw up and Resolve Carpet Cleaner.  Ick.  I do believe after my second round of cleaning it, we will leave the house to run some errands and visit anybody who is willing to have us.  I can't STAND for my house to smell like anything other than clean.  Or at least smell fresh.  Which as of right now, it doesn't.  Gag, again.  And I'm wondering something.. why is it that every time something like this happens Kent is at work?  Why can't he be home for these little episodes?  Ick, ick, ick, ick, ick.

Well, I'm off for round two with the carpet and then to get the kids ready for a day out.  I'll talk with yall later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have brought them to have party time at the bank.  i asked, remember?  oh, well.

Anonymous said...

I know you asked and I told you that JK was sick, remember?