Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good

Things are going good here.  Without really getting into it, just yet, our family is going through some changes and it's exciting. 

Summer is in full swing and I'm just trying to keep the kids and myself busy.  Doing things, going places, etc.  Anything but sitting and staring at each other and these beige walls.  There is still plenty more I want to do before the summer is up and we have time (3 months until fall.. lol).  Kent and I plan on taking Jon Kent and maybe Zoey to their first movie outing.  There are a lot of animated type movies out so we are going to pick one (shortest.. lol) and see how they do.  We were just going to take Jon Kent (and still may) but he said he wanted Zoey to go too.  How sweet.  I'm thinking she wouldn't make it through a whole movie.  It would require her not to talk for more than 5 seconds.. so...  we'll see.

Well, it's less than 4 weeks until we will be heading to the beach.  Yay!  We are going again this year with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and nephew.  There will be 10 of us total.  All in one condo.  Scary.  LOL, nah.  We'll have a good time.  I'm already itching to start making packing lists.  Is that sad? 

Well, I do need to go.  All my youngin's are asleep and I plan on enjoying this peacefulness while I can.  Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Humm somehow I missed this entry.  Anyway.  We are going to our condo in Nov in FL and I WISH we had a full house...I love having family there with me.  We will be alone just our family of four...would be five but my daughter can't go :(