Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Tonight we had Christmas Eve with my parents and my mom's side of the family.  It was a good time.  We ate, told stories from the good ole days, and exchanged gifts.  Jon Kent racked up with all the gifts that he got and Zoey didn't do too badly either.  I believe Jon Kent's favorite toy was a Wiggles guitar that he got from my brother and his girlfriend.  He kept playing it over and over and over and over and over and over again...lol.  Zoey pretty much slept through it, but that was OK.  There is always next year.  Kent and I got a lot of things as well.  Gift cards, clothes, lotions (me), etc.

We have already sat our all the gifts for the kids from Santa.  They are all nicely placed out for them to be goggled at tomorrow morning.  Although Zoey won't notice, but Jon Kent will.  We are most excited about his 4-wheeler.  We can't wait to see how he reacts to that.

Well, this Mrs. Clause is tired.  Going to bed as soon as I load all these pictures.  So yall enjoy them.

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Remember the reason for the season.  Jesus who was sent to us to die for our sins.  Don't forget the Christ in Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful new year.

http://pedestrianmusings.blogspot.com
GayleJean