Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
1) I bite the inside of my lower lip. I guess it's a nervous type habit.
2) I always have to brush my teeth before going to bed. I can't sleep if my teeth aren't brushed.
3) Before having two kids, my legs would have to be shaved EVERYDAY. I would drive me nuts if they weren't. Now, I can go about 2-3 days without caring. I guess that's what having kids will do.
4) I organize drawers all the time. I can't stand for drawers to get messy and unorganized. I've been slacking here lately, but once I get into a good routine, all the kids' drawers are getting organized. I hate to put clean clothes into messy drawers.
5) My bed has to be made before I feel like my day can start. If a day goes by where the bed isn't made, I feel like that whole day was wasted.
Umm...I am seeing a pattern where almost all my weird habits have to do with cleaning of some sort or being neat...umm can we say OCD???