Friday, December 30, 2005

Zoey is 4 weeks old

Yesterday afternoon we got a call from the pediatrician's office asking us to call them back because some blood work of Zoey's came back abnormal.  So we call them back and they tell us that the blood they sent off for her state screening came back with elevated levels of amino acids.  So we took her in today to get more blood taken.  The results won't be back for about two weeks.  I don't know what any of this means, because we didn't see a doctor and the nurse couldn't really tell us anything.  She said that if they still come back abnormal that more than likely all we would have to do is change her diet.  Umm...I AM her diet.  So that made me feel really great...  Hopefully we will know something soon.   Zoey also has ANOTHER doctor's appt. Monday.  She will be a month old then.  We are going for her one month appt. and a shot.  I'm hoping everything checks out fine and that she is gaining weight and growing like a little weed.   Well, tomorrow is the last day of 2005.  I'm hoping to get in an entry summing up the year in before the clock strikes midnight.  Until then, enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!  She is so cute!!
I tagged you in my journal!

HUGS
Dana