Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday Ramblings

I can't believe another Saturday has come and gone.  Only one more Saturday and it will be Christmas!  I can't believe it.  This month has really flown by!  I guess it has a lot to do with having a newborn in the house.  She tends to keep me busy.  Today we had a girls day in.  Kent and Jon Kent went up to Kent's parent's house.  We are building our house next to theirs and Kent was up there building a "house" for the well pump.  They were up there all day, so Zoey and I just stayed home.  She slept and I cleaned house.  It felt soooo good to get back into cleaning.  Sounds crazy, I know, but to just go back to something familiar and "regular" felt good.  I'm hoping to continue.  I also started my exercises again.  Which also felt pretty good.  I only worked out for about 15-20 minutes, but it was still nice to get back to exercising.  I won't be able to really do much until I go for my 6 week post partum check up, but until then I can do some workouts.  I gained 31 pounds with Zoey not to mention the 10 pounds I still had left over from Jon Kent.  So I am currently 30 pounds from where I want to be.  I have lost 19 pounds so far.  I'm hoping by May or June to be close to my goal weight.  Hopefully I will be able to reach it.  Well, I need to go.  My pillow is calling my name!  Talk with you later!

No comments: