Monday, December 19, 2005

Jon Kent & Zoey Doctor Visit

Jon Kent and Zoey both had an appointment today.  Jon Kent was for his one year well baby check up (yeah I know we are kind of late on that) and Zoey's was for her 2 week check up and another check up for her jaundice.  Jon Kent is 25 lbs even and 31 inches long.  He got two shots and we declined the flu shot.  Zoey is 8 lbs 8 oz (momma's milk is doing wonders...she was 6 lbs 13 oz 17 days ago...) and is 20.5 inches long...she shrunk half an inch...lol.  Both are doing wonderfully.

We went to Rooms to Go today with Kent's grandparents to look for Jon Kent a bedroom suit for the new house.  Since Zoey will be taking Jon Kent's once she is a bit older.  We found one and ordered it today.  They are going to deliver it once we get moved into the new house.  I am so excited.  Hopefully he will sleep in it.  We still have to get him some rails so that he doesn't fall off the bed during the night.  Because he is one wild sleeper.  I woke up once during the night (he has been sleeping with us some since Zoey was born...I guess he just needs that extra attention right now) and he was laying in between Kent and me and his feet were next to my head and his head was down by my hips.  He is one wild little sleeper!!  Anyway, once we get him into his own "big boy" bed, he is going to have to stay there.

I'm hoping to get some more pictures of Jon Kent and Zoey posted soon.  Zoey has already changed so much, so I want yall to see how my little piglet is growing.  Hopefully that will get done soon.  Until then, I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the Dr's visit went well....
can't wait to see some new pics =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Great growth on both! WTG mom! Ya know, magically Kallie shrunk at first, too. lol. She was 20 1/2 at birth but 19 1/2 at her first appointment. I think either they measure wrong, or the baby really IS stretched from birth, then they shrink back to normal size, lol.