Saturday, December 24, 2005

One down...many more to go

Last night was Christmas with Kent's family.  We had a good time.  Jon Kent and Zoey did very well in the gift department.  I took a few pictures as you can see of what they got.  Although there is still a lot they got that isn't in the pictures.  Zoey got some more clothes, a picture frame, and a figurine type thing.  Jon Kent did pretty well with unwrapping his gifts.  He didn't do so well at his birthday party over a month ago, so we weren't sure how he would do with his Christmas gifts.  But once I got them started for him, he pretty much tore the rest off himself.  He even helped with his sister's gifts. 

Tonight is Christmas with my family.  We are eating around 6pm or so and then unwrapping gifts afterwards.  Then later on that night, we are exchanging gifts with my parents.  I'm looking forward to spending time with my family.

Well, yall enjoy the pictures.  Zoey is napping so I am going to take advantage of that while I can.  Talk with yall later.

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!!

No comments: