Saturday, May 27, 2006

1st Tooth!!!!!!!

Zoey has her first tooth!!!!  I can not believe she has her first tooth already!  Jon Kent was like 7 1/2 months old when his first tooth broke through and Zoey is just shy of 6 months.  My baby is growing up!!  So now I just have to deal with her biting me now when she nurses.  So far so good but it's not all the way up.  I'm really hoping she isn't a biter.  I've heard horror stories about babies biting while nursing.  I never made it this far with Jon Kent due to his acid reflux and all.  So this is all new ground to me.  Yikes!!  But sooo exciting about her first tooth!!!  Going now to put it in her baby book...later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teeth and nursing really are NOT that bad. If she ever does bite you, simply stop her from nursing, tell her NO BITE (sternly) and let her go back to nursing. Do this when she bites, so she understands. Maybe tell her it hurts...she WILL get the message! Mine hardly ever bit, and after doing the above, that was that. It can be a bit of an adjustment for them as they try to figure things out, but ime it wasn't bad at all!