Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Review

Memorial Day went pretty well.  We stayed busy for most of the day.  About 12pm we went over to Kent's parents' house and ate lunch with them and some other members of Kent's family.  About the time we got through eating a thunderstorm blew in and stayed for awhile.  It took forever for that thing to come and go.  By the time it blew over everything was wet and the temperature dropped about 10 degrees.  We ate some homemade ice cream and then went swimming for a bit.  Jon Kent seemed to enjoy himself.  He swam and then took over Zoey's pool (see pics above).  Zoey hasn't even been in it yet with water in it.  She slept through pool time yesterday.  So while she slept I joined everyone else and swam.  Once she got up we headed over to a gathering for my family's side.  Jon Kent and I swam there as well.  We ate some BBQ and sat around for a bit.  By the time we got home it was almost the kids' bedtime.  So we got them tucked into bed and we just watched TV and did some odds and ends before heading to bed.  I hope everyone had a good day yesterday!  Enjoy the only pictures I managed to get yesterday.  I forgot to take my camera to the pool.  Later all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

angels..the both of them:)