Saturday, May 27, 2006

I just love Saturdays

Even though Kent has to work on Saturdays I still love them.  It just seems everyone is happier on Saturdays.  Especially when the sun is shining and there is a lot of things going on.  I just got through doing my Saturday "chores".  I do certain chores all week long to keep the house clean.  It's just too much cleaning now to do it all in a day.  So I spread them out over the week.  Anyway, today was cleaning the bathrooms, mopping the bathroom floors, cleaning the kitchen counter tops (I actually do this several times during the week), and sweeping (which I also do a couple of times a week).  The house smells so clean now.  I just love it!  The babies are napping.  It's such a relief having them both go down for naps at the same time on most days.  Gives this mommy a break and I can get some things done. 

After they get up it will be lunch time.  Hot dogs for the boy and sweet potatoes for the girl.  I don't know what I will be having.  Hopefully something will pop out at me. 

Then tonight we are having steaks.  YUMMY!  Also this afternoon Kent and I will be working out.  My body is still tired from yesterday's workout!  We went to bed last night at 9:15pm.  LOL.  That is really early for us!  But we were all just so tired.  Kent and Jon Kent went swimming last night at Kent's parents' house.  Zoey and I just watched from the deck.  Jon Kent had a blast.  He let us put his back float (helps him learn to swim) on.  And he just had a ball.  He even would jump off the deck into someone's arms...well OK, maybe he just walked off...he doesn't know the concept of jumping yet, but he would just laugh and giggle every time he did it.  He really had a good time.  And Zoey loved watching all the activity going on.  It was pretty fun. 

Well, I guess that is all she wrote.  I am going to go surf the web while I have some time on my hands.  By the way, enjoy the pictures.  I took those yesterday.  Later all and have a safe and fun weekend!!

No comments: