Wednesday, May 3, 2006

<Insert Ugly Face here>

OK, it's official...  I'm fat.  There, I said it...fat, fat, fat, fat, fat!  UGH!  Just when I think I am getting to my "ideal" weight, I find new information to just slap my fat butt into reality.  I wanted to know what my body fat % was so I took all my measurements, figured up my height, and weight.  And guess what!  I'M FAT!!  I am 5 feet, 5 inches.  I weigh 139 pounds.  And my % was 33%.  It said the average American woman was 32% but my "ideal" would be 22%.  WHAT!?!?!?!  That is a whole 11% that I need to get rid of.  Not to mention it said my ideal weight is 114 pounds!  With that being the case I have 25 MORE pounds to lose!  I think it's finally time I gave Weight Watchers a call...  This is sooooooooooo frustrating!!!

<Ring, ring>

Hi, this is Weight Watchers.

Hey Weight Watchers, this is Emily and I am fat.  Can you help me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me folks, the girl is not fat.  At 114 she would look like a stick.  She is beautiful just the way she is.  And she looks like her handsome daddy!

Anonymous said...

Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!  5'5" and 139 lbs is perfect!!!!  Are you crazy??????  You don't need to lose weight and don't allow society to tell you that you do!  The average woman is a size 16 and you are obviously not a size 16 so quit worrying!

Anonymous said...

Em....No freakin way are you fat...shush!
I would give anything to be your size =)~
Hugss..~Terri~