Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Fantastic

Jon Kent said the word fantastic today.  And he said it just as plain as can be.  We were at my mother-in-law's house playing a PS game.  One of the characters on the game said "fantastic".  And Jon Kent immediately said it back.  I was shocked.  I just thought it was a fluke, but he said it several more times.  I thought it was sooo cute when he would say it so I would laugh and smile.  So that just encouraged him to do it more and more.  Jon Kent as of yet isn't a great talker so the fact that he says "ball" is a great accomplishment but he said Fantastic...which is well....FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just letting you all in on his brilliance a little at a time.  He knows what he is doing.  He is a wonderful little fellow.  Wonder when the words War Eagle will come off his lips?  I would really think that was cute.  Really he is just listening to Zoey when they are alone and she is teaching him.