Friday, May 12, 2006

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, My Birthday's Tomorrow...

...Which is only a day a WAYYYYYYY!!

OK, good thing yall can't actually hear me singing.  Otherwise only my parent's would be reading this.  Because only a parent of mine could love my signing voice.

I digress...

So tomorrow is my birthday.  My 23rd to be exact.  And what's the plans?  Well, Kent agreed to take me shopping and to quote him,  "I'm going to take you shopping and actually enjoy it."  Hehe, we'll see.  The kids will be staying with my parents for the afternoon/early evening.  We are all hoping Zoey will take a bottle of pumped breast milk.  Because as of late, she wants nothing to do with a bottle.  So the plan is to fill her up before we go, leave some cereal for her to eat, and hope that she doesn't get hungry before we get back OR that she will take the bottle from my momma.  We'll see.

Well, that's all for today folks.  As you can read from my previous entry it has been quite a day and my head is POUNDING!  Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!
Have a wonderful time shopping with Kent
Hugss..~Terri~