Thursday, May 4, 2006

Thanks! =0)

Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words!  I was having a really bad day of just feeling fat.  I have decided to diet (Weight Watchers) just to get down to my original goal weight.  Which is only about 10 more pounds.  Once I get there, I will just maintain it with healthy eating, correct portion sizes, and exercising.  Which is the healthy way to go.  Doing the Weight Watchers will help me to get into the habit of watching what I eat.  But I am going to give myself Sundays off.  And maybe my birthday too (LOL).  Anyway, thanks again for all the nice comments!

Tomorrow night is my brother's rehearsal for his wedding.  It starts at 6pm.  I'm looking forward to seeing how Jon Kent does.  Only time will tell if he will even make it down the aisle.  I think he will...but I don't think he will stay there for the entire ceremony.  We will have people in the audience that can get him if necessary.  I will let yall know how it went!  The wedding is Saturday at 4pm.

Well, here are the rest of the pictures that I promised.  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are sooooooo CUTE!!  Girl, when do you sleep!?!  :)

Anonymous said...

I just love the pics..
The kids are adorable.
I love the one where Zoey is cheesin...hehe =)
Have fun at the wedding, take pics of Jon Kent...
we wanna see your lil' man all decked out... hehe
Best of luck losing weight....i need to lose 10x10...lol
It's very hard, when you love food...ugh!  Why does
it have to be so fattening..lol
Hugss..~Terri~