Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jon Kent!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my little man, Jon Kent!!!

He has been spoiled rotten today so far.  He woke up today and had "Shrek (sp?) pancakes" with birthday candles in them to blow out.  He also opened his presents.  He got a Spiderman action figure and a Black Spiderman action figure.  He loved both.  And he has been walking around showing us how old he is by holding 3 fingers up.  He has had Happy Birthday sang to him more times than I can count and still can't get enough of it.  He got to have McDonald's for lunch.  He got a couple of cards in the mail as well.  Tonight we are going out to eat at a local steak house because he wants steak.  We're going to eat with my parents.  I've got some cupcakes to stick some candles in for after supper.  So his birthday has been alllll about him, as it should be!!  I'll update later with some pictures.

 

PS: I have no idea why my journal is messing up and if it's just mine.  But every time I load it up all I get is a huge black box.. where my 20 week belly shots are supposed to be.  So I have no idea what that is about.  I'm sure AOL is having a bad day(s) and will finish it's hissy fit soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jon kent!!!