Saturday, November 17, 2007

Party Pictures

Today was the kids' birthday party.  It went very well.  The kids had a blast playing in the play center and we really had a good turn out.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.  Jon Kent and Zoey both got very spoiled.  Just some of the samplings were as follows:  Jon Kent got Thomas bedding (from my parents), a Thomas phone (from Uncle Jon Paul & Aunt Ashley), a Thomas train track set (from Granny and Pawpaw), Hungry Hippo game and a rain check for a basketball game type thing (from Mimi & Papa), some movies (from various people), some new Thomas friends trains, hot wheels cars (both from friends at first, art supplies (friend at church), etc. etc. etc.  Zoey got: My Little Pony (Uncle Jon Paul and Aunt Ashley), a bag with her name monogrammed for when she starts dance class (Mimi & Papa), a activity table (Granny and Pawpaw), arts supplies, 2 pair of boots, princess jewelry (from my parents), a few little My Little Pony (friends from church), art supplies.  They both received some movies and each got $35 from various people.  They got so much more than I described though.  It's hard to know where to start.  Anyway, if anyone who reads my journal came to the party and gave the kids a gift.. thank you!!!  They are playing with them as I type!

No comments: