Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's A...

Very healthy little boy!  Who has no name...  But we're still working on that.  Anyway, the baby is currently weighing in at 6oz.  He is in the breech position which means he is currently head up instead of head down.  But that is normal for this stage as he has lots of work to flip and flop.  Jon Kent and Zoey were both thrilled at seeing their brother on the "tv" screen.  And they have asked to watch the video of the ultrasound several times.  So they are excited.. at least for now.  We'll see after the baby gets here how excited they stay.  Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would have taken either but he will be so sweet.  You have to come up with some cute "family" name.  Can't think.  I am so proud and I can already tell he is SO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gramsie's new baby.  We have to name him so I can have him put on my "Gramsie" shirt.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute!  Love those little feet shots, too adorable!  Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and I pray a continued healthy & happy pregnancy for you.
~Erin