Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm thankful for, ABC's and a potty update

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I thought I would give a list of what I am thankful for..  I'm thankful for my salvation.  Without that I would be lost and going to hell.  I'm thankful for my family.  My husband who works hard and doesn't complain for having to do so.  For my kids who are all healthy, in the womb and outside of it.  I'm thankful that I live in America where I'm free.  I'm thankful for all the men and women who fight for my freedom everyday.  I'm thankful for their families for sacrificing so I can have my freedom.  I'm thankful for my home and for the clothes on my back, the food in my stomach.  I'm thankful that tomorrow I will get to gather with family and eat and celebrate.  I'm thankful I HAVE family to eat and celebrate with.  I'm sure there are many more things that I am thankful for.. there would just never be enough time or space to write it all in.

Last night after reading a book about the ABC's Jon Kent decided he wanted to sing his ABC's.. so here is a clip of that.

As of today which has been over 6 weeks Jon Kent is still doing well with his potty training.  He hasn't had an accident since day two of potty training.  So I would say we are trained.  He still has a pull up on for naps and bedtime and sometimes he wakes up dry from the night and usually he wakes up dry from a nap.  So all in all we are doing very well.  So I guess potty training is another thing I could be thankful for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving and blessings to carry you the whole year threw.

Much Love,
Mary