Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kent and Nathan

Nathan has been really moving a lot lately.  I've been able to feel him a lot and he has really been active.  He still has long stretches of being still or asleep but he'll usually give me about 30 minutes to an hour a day of really hard kicks, punches and rolls.  Last night he was doing it and really making my stomach jump.  Kent was sitting on the couch and I lifted up my shirt and told him where to put his hand.  And about that time Nathan did a good jab and Kent got to feel him!!  It was so neat.  Kent has always gotten to feel the kids move while in the womb but I guess this was special because I know it will be the "last first time of feeling the baby move".  It's kind of bittersweet.  I just thought I would share and document it.

Today I am 22 weeks pregnant.  Only (roughly) 18 more weeks to go.  18 weeks doesn't seem far off at all.  It's kind of scary.  We have NOTHING ready for the baby and there are still a few things we need to get.  A car seat being the top thing on our list.  We're waiting for the after Christmas sales though to really start getting things.  We figure the prices will be a lot cheaper, especially on the clothes.  So we'll wait it out and see.

No comments: