Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Ramblings

Today has felt like the longest day ever.  And I have no idea why.  Yesterday I put up the tree and the inside decorations.  Kent hung all the stockings next to their owners' doors.  The inside of the house looks very cheery and like Christmas.  I love it!  Last night, to our surprise, Kent's grandparents wanted to the kids to spend the night with them.  So they left here around 6:30pm.  Kent and I had the whole night to ourselves.  It was really nice.  We watched some movies and I wrapped presents.  We ended up going to bed earlier than we thought we would.  It was sooo nice to sleep in.  We haven't sleep in like that in forever.  So it was really nice.  After we woke up and had breakfast we went and got the kids.  They both got up super early this morning and were ready for naps shortly after we got home.  So they took naps and Kent put up the outside decorations.  After the kids woke up we went outside to play for a little bit and they were being so cute that I thought I would take some pictures of them playing in the leaves and playing with the outside blow up Santa.  So I come in to grab my camera and memory card and *gasp* some little thief stole it.. I do believe her name is Zoey.  And I haven't a clue where that card is.  Makes me sick to think about it.  Thankfully most of the pictures on it I have saved to at least one folder somewhere on my computer or AOL, but still... I will have to go buy a new one soon.  I need to take some Christmas pictures of the kids for our cards this year.  Anyway, all the Christmas decorations are done so that's a relief.  I also got all our washing done today which took me forever.  We are fixing to grill some steaks and settle in for the night.  Our HUGE in state college football rivalry is tonight, Auburn vs. Alabama.  War Eagle.. by the way.  The game isn't until 7pm so we still have about 2 hours or more until it comes on.  Anyway, I do believe that's all our happenings for now.  I may have forgotten a few things as I have/am having kids crawling on me.. around me..  OH!!!  Thanksgiving.. duh.  We had a good Thanksgiving.  We had two places to go and both places had very good food.  I'm sure I've gained a few pounds, for sure.  I hope everyone had a good day as well.  And oh, Black Friday shopping..  I did it.. it was alright.. may do it again next year.. may not.  Wasn't really much to it.  Did get 98% of my shopping done so that was good.  We also got the kids' their big gift from Santa.. This: Fisher-Price Ultimate Terrain Traction Jeep® Hurricane We got a good deal on it at Wal-Mart so we grabbed it up.  Now all we have to do is get their stocking stuffers.  So we are just about finished with them.  Let me think.. I believe that's just about it.. I think.  Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!  Have a good one.. what's left of it.

No comments: