Friday, November 30, 2007

Zoey's start of her birthday weekend

Zoey turns two in two days.  It's amazing to realize how fast time has really flown.  It doesn't feel like it's been two years that is for sure.  I went back into my archives and read Zoey's birth story and I was reading how my "early labor" started on November 30th (today) so it was kind of weird to realize that exactly two years ago today Zoey was making her way into this world.. slowly but surely.

Anyway, tonight my parents took all of us out to eat to celebrate Zoey's birthday.  Zoey was spoiled with gifts and was sang to by the waitresses.  Jon Kent didn't care for the singing too much and almost started to cry.  He is such a shy little boy.  He got really happy though once he realize they brought him a balloon too.  So after that everything was fine.

I took some pictures of the events thus far.  So enjoy!

No comments: