Thursday, January 3, 2008

27th, Wreck, 4D & Good-night

Yesterday I hit my 27th week mark in the pregnancy.  This is my last week in the 2nd trimester.  So starting next week I'll be in the 3rd trimester and in the final home stretch.  Once we get into February I'll start really trying to pull things together and get everything done in time for Nathan's arrival.  I think about all the stuff that *I* think needs to be done before he gets here and it can get overwhelming if I think about it for too long.  So I *try not to think about it too much.. which is easier said than done.  None the less, we have roughly 13 weeks and counting... eeeeek!

Yesterday Kent's grandmother got into a wreck.  Her and her sister were going to get their hair done about an hour from home (they have a sister who does hair and she does their's).  No one was hurt too badly but they were each a bit banged up and they had to go to the hospital to get checked out (although Kent's Granny wouldn't let them look at her).  Granny's sister did have to have stitches and she fracture something in her back.. forget the exact name.  Anyway, they both are expected to make a full recovery.  Thankfully it wasn't too bad.

Saturday is the BIG 4D ultrasound to see what little man Nathan will look like.. or at least kind of look like.  I'm really excited about it and can't wait to see if we get any good shots of the little man.  Hopefully we will and we can compare them to some of Jon Kent's and Zoey's baby pictures.  The ultrasound is at 12pm so I should be able to get here and post some pictures before Saturday night.  So exciting.. so stay tuned.

Well I guess that does it for today.  I am on my way to bed to hopefully sleep through the night.  Between the kids waking up randomly and having to tinkle all night.. my sleep hasn't been continuous.  And some mornings it takes all I've got to get up and going.  Anyway, I said all that to say... Good-night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send those pictures to me by e-mail, for some reason the pictures on here are not showing up...
Love, Aunt KK