Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wonderful, wonderful water

I finally got to take a shower this morning.. YAY!  I seriously hate going a whole day without a shower.  I feel so gross and dirty.  Anyway, we still had some problems with the pump this morning and Kent had to go under the house and do something or another to the pump.  I couldn't really tell you what he did, but around 5:30am I hear, "Whoa!!  Crap!!!!".  I thought to myself... "I wonder if he is OK?  Maybe I should check."  But then I was all nice and warm in my bed and well.. I was sleepy.  So I just figured if he was hurt he would start yelling at me to help.  And he never did so I just dosed off and on until the kids woke up.  Whatever he did do fixed our pump and I was able to shower and get the dishes washed.  So that was good. 

*---------*-----------*--------*

It's been cold here the last few days and while I like cold weather for the most part, it gets boring staying in the house with the kids.  They are both bored and I am too.  We do different activities throughout the day but it still isn't enough.  They just want to go out and play and I just don't want to bundle them up to go out for 30 minutes or so.  And then they both start having runny noses and well... I just don't want to go there.  There is a chance though late Wednesday night, early Thursday morning for some snow.  But the weather people say it won't stick and will be rain for the most part.  So that's a bummer.  Jon Kent and Zoey have yet to see and feel real snow.  So sad.

*---------*----------*----------*

Today I cleaned out Jon Kent and Zoey's drawers and closets.  I bagged some of their winter stuff that is too small or out of season.  I cleaned out two drawers of Jon Kent's totally so that makes more room for Nathan's clothes once he gets here.  Tomorrow or Thursday I will probably tackle the hall closet and laundry room.  Fun times, fun times.

Well, I guess that is it for my boring update today.  I'll talk with yall later!!

No comments: