Thursday, January 10, 2008

Poop update and other stuff

Jon Kent is doing much, much better today.  He has gotten his appetite back and his poops.. are well.. normalish. ;-)  He seems to be feeling much better as well and only complains of his stomach hurting when I think he wants attention.. or candy.  Anyway, I haven't gotten a call from his pediatrician's office yet and may not until tomorrow.  If they don't call me back tomorrow afternoon with the results from his tests then I will call them.  So hopefully by tomorrow we will know how they all came out.  Zoey ran a slight fever last night and didn't seem like she felt great.  But I gave her some Motrin and by this morning she was fine.  I think her molars are giving her fits and that is what the fever was from.  I'm hoping that anyway.  I am so tired of going to the doctor's office...

Yesterday I moved into the third trimester of my pregnancy (28 weeks).  That means I'm in the home stretch.  I still have roughly 12 weeks and still lots of things to get done.  I need to clean out closets to make room for baby clothes, baby gear.  I need to arrange our bedroom to fit a storage cabinet for diapers and lotions and stuff.  The baby will be in our room for at least 6 months or so before moving in with his big brother.  I want to sort of spring clean the house before he gets here.  Just taking it one room at a time and cleaning it from top to bottom just so it won't drive me crazy later.  And another thing I would like to get done well before the baby gets here is all my consignment stuff.  That way when the consignment sale happens all that will be taken care of and I won't have to do that while either pregnant and about to pop or while lugging a newborn around.  We'll see how that goes.  All of this is just me thinking out loud right now.  And I know I still have plenty of time... I hope I use it wisely though.

Well, I guess I better go.  We have a lot of storms heading our way and I need to finish up some things before maybe losing power.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: