Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Nate in 08

Happy New Year!!  I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve.  We stayed up and watched the Auburn vs Clemson game.  Auburn won, so that was a great way to end the year.  Kent and I stayed up to a little past 11pm, so we rang in the new year sleeping.  But we did see the ball drop in Time Square so I guess that counts for something.

I can't believe 2008 is already here.  The last 6 months have seemed to fly.  It's unreal to me to think Nathan will be here in 3 months or less.  I'll be a mother to three kids under three and a half.  Scary.

I haven't really made any resolutions.  I have a lot of things I would like to do better and be better at, but to say I'm going to do <blank> in the next year is something I just don't want do.  I like to make my goals small and attainable, that way they don't seem so overwhelming.  However, losing weight will be something I am going to want to do once Nathan is here.  Depending on how much I gain while pregnant with him will determine how much I want to lose, so we'll cross that bridge once it's born.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a first great day of their new year!  Happy New Year!

No comments: