Monday, February 28, 2005

EVERYBODY is sick!!

:::Wipes off all the germs:::

Everybody in my family practically is sick!  Kent's sister had a "bug" and now has a cold, Kent's moma is coughing, Kent's grandfather is coughing and stuffed up, Kent's granny is coughing and starting to sound stuffed up as well, and Kent has a sore thoat.  My moma is also sick with a "bug" as well.  And starting today, my stomach doesn't feel so well!  Hopefully, Jon Kent won't get sick from any of these people.  But I am going to watch him VERY closely for the next few days!

Jon Kent has been sleeping VERY well for the past two nights!  Woohoo!  Hopefully this is a tend into the right direction!  Him and his daddy are napping now...as you can tell in the pictures.  Aren't they just the CUTEST!!!

Kent and I both have doctor appointments today at 3:30pm.  Same doctor, so we are just going to go in together.  We are taking Jon Kent with us.  Since all our babysitters are sick.  Hopefully, he will be fine and be in a good mood when we go.

Well, I am off.  Yall have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...I hope you guys feel better soon..and your lil man misses out on this cold!  You two guys look sooooo cute together!!
Thanks for sharing!
~Dana