Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hump Day!

AHHHHH!!!  Sleep is SO wonderful!!  Jon Kent slept GREAT last night.  And I mean G-R-E-A-T!!!  He went to sleep at 8:30pm and slept until 2am.  Then I fed him and he was back in his crib by 2:30am and he slept until 6:45am.  Woohoo!!  He was sooo happy when he got up today too.  He usually wakes up all grumpy.  He is apparently like his mommy...not a morning person.  But today he woke up and I fed him and we played.  Then he kicked back out at like 10:45am and we both slept until 12pm.  So nice!!!  I'm hoping this is a trend into sleeping better!!  If not, then I'll get over...may have bags under my eyes, but I'll get over it!!  Nothing a little make-up can't cover!!

So what have I done today...  Well, I have washed 2 loads of clothes with no more than 2 more to go.  I may save Jon Kent's clothes to wash later.  He doesn't have many that need washing.  But if I have time I will.  I still need to wash dishes and bottles and make up some more bottles of formula for the little piglet.  I need to sweep the kitchen and wood floors as well.  I plan on going over to my parent's tonight and tanning too.  Busy day for me I guess!

In other news, our credit union is giving us problems over our loan.  We got a loan last summer to buy our car.  And we have made EVERY payment EARLY.  Anyway, the other day Kent and I BOTH get a late notice in the mail saying that we haven't paid our last payment on the loan.  I knew that it was wrong because I had just gotten done balancing the checkbook.  And I remembered that I saw that the check had cleared.  So anyway, I called my moma who works at our "main" bank and she checked to see if it cleared and it had.  So they are in fault.  The lady said that it just wasn't applied to our loan.  I hope it doesn't get on our credit report that we didn't pay it.  Because if it does then I am going to be really mad.  Because we did nothing wrong to begin with!  Kent has to talk to the lady today to make sure it is all worked out.  Hopefully it will be.

Well, that is all for now.  I hope to have some pictures later of Jon Kent put up.  I have been taking them all throughout the day.  Hopefully, I will have them up later on tonight!!  Anyway, yall have a great Wednesday!!

No comments: