Saturday, February 5, 2005

Saturday

Hey everyone!!  Not much going on...as you can tell from the lack of updates.  Jon Kent had a fever for a few days (low grade) so I took him to the doctor yesterday.  He was fine.  The doctor said that his reflux was probably what was bothering him.  So she upped his dose again.  She said he out grew his last dose.  He gained 2 pounds in one month.  So that makes him 14 pounds now.  My little booger is growing!!  His fever is gone now, so things are much better!

Yesterday was also my brother's birthday.  He is 26...such an old man now...  Anyway, my parent's, brother, his girlfriend, Kent, Jon Kent and myself all went out to eat last night for his birthday.  It was fun.

Today I am washing clothes.  I have two washed and atleast 2 more to go.  Having a baby makes your laundry load double...atleast!  I am also going to work out today at 4pm.  Kent and I do it 3 times a week.  I really look forward to each day that we do it.  It gives Kent and me some "adult" time and it's good for our health!  Jon Kent usually stays with his Granny next door or my parents.  He is staying with my parents today.

Well, I guess that is all for today.  I hope yall have a great Saturday!!!

No comments: