Friday, February 25, 2005

No Subject

Whew, what a day!  Jon Kent was up to his old sleeping habits again.  He slept from 8:30pm-1am.  Then was up at 3:30am, 4:30am, and I finally got him back to sleep at 6am and he slept til 7:30am.  Then we played for a bit and we both took about an hour and a half nap.  Then I cleaned the house up a bit and then Jon Kent and I played for about 45 minutes and he was back out.  That was a little before 1pm and now it's a little after 1:30pm.  So, it's a nice break I am getting right now.  Kent should be home in about 30 minutes.  He had to go into work early this morning, so he is getting off earlier than usual.  Which is nice.  Because I need a BREAK!!  I have seemed to have gotten a headache and it's finally starting to go away. 

The weather has cooled back off.  We were having temps in the high 60s and low 70s.  Which was kind of nice, because I got to get Jon Kent out in it.  And he really seems to like the outdoors.  But now the temps are back in the 50s.  And the weatherman said that it looks like it will get even colder as the days go by for atleast another week.  Oh well.  Spring isn't too far away though, so hopefully things will be warming up soon and the flowers that I planted last Fall will bloom.  I'm hoping so anyways!

We don't have any plans for the weekend.  My parents are keeping Jon Kent tomorrow afternoon so Kent and I can work out.  And I am hoping that we can go to my favorite place to eat tonight, Panos (not sure if that is spelled right).  I have been craving to eat there ALL day!!!  We'll see if we go or not.

Well, I am off.  I hope yall have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...Em...when do you ever sleep?  It must be hard!  But I am sure it's well worth it!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

wow...Em...when do you ever sleep?  It must be hard!  But I am sure it's well worth it!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

I want your weather...well the temps anyway LOL