Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My baby is 3 months old today!

Jon Kent is 3 months old today!!  He celebrated by being a big boy all night long and sleeping in his "big boy bed" all night long.  He actually slept better last night than he has in the past week.  His father and I on the other hand didn't sleep all that great.  I did sleep better than Kent surprisingly.  Don't really know why though.  Anyway, Jon Kent slept 5 hours before getting up and then he ate and went back down for another 3 hours.  Not bad.  I was very proud!!

Today was such a BEAUTIFUL day.  It was in the 70s here all day with tons of sunshine.  I put the windows up in the house and let a nice breeze blow through.  Kent, Jon Kent, and I all went grocery shopping today.  And we actually had a lot of fun.  I guess good weather just does that to you.  Anyway, after we got home I cleaned the house while Kent washed the car.  Jon Kent went next door and spent some time with his Granny and Paw-Paw.  Then we all settled down for the evening.  I watched my favorite Tuesday night show, "One Tree Hill" and then Jon Kent went to bed.  It was a good day!!

My eye is doing better.  It doesn't hurt to blink anymore...thankfully.  It was seriously giving me a headache.  But now, I have seemed to have pulled a muscle in my chest.  From doing what you might ask...MOPPING!!!  I guess when I mop I take it seriously and really get down.  Oh well...the risk of mopping to have a clean house is worth it!  I'm sure I will be better tomorrow.

Well, I'm off.  I hope yall had a great Tuesday.  Tomorrow is HUMP day...the weekend is COMING!!!  BYE!!!

No comments: