Monday, February 14, 2005

I've got a lot to talk about!

Wow, it has been a loooong time since I updated!  Sorry about that.  Just not a lot going on everyday to really sit down and type about.  But all the days added together there is quite a bit going on.  So, grab something to eat and drink...this may take awhile!

First of all, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!  I hope everyone had a great one.  Kent was off today, so we had the whole day to spend together.  Kent cleaned up the house for me and washed some clothes for me as well.  We then took Jon Kent to my parent's house and we went out for supper.  All the food was really good!!  We exchanged gifts and cards.  I gave Kent a gift card to Sears so he can buy some tools or whatever.  And he got me the Season One of the O.C. and the movie "The Notebook".  We had a really good time!  Jon Kent got some Valentines as well.  He got a card and some money from his Gramsie and Papaw and a Valentine Bear from his Granny and Paw-Paw and a Valentine puppy from his Mimi and Papa.  He racked up himself.  So today was a good day for everyone.

Sniff...sniff...  My baby is sleeping in his room tonight for the very first time...  I thought he would have woken up by now, but nope.  He is still sound asleep.  I on the other hand probably won't sleep a wink tonight.  My baby is growing up!!!  Make it stop, make it stop!!!

Speaking of making it stop...  I can't blink my right eye without it hurting.  I seem to have a stye.  UGH!  It has my eye looking puffy.  I told Kent I was going to tell everyone that he hit me.  But anyway, every time I blink it feels like someone is pushing my eyeball in.  I'm hoping it goes away soon, because it is giving me a headache!!!

Well, I do believe that is all I have.  Hopefully, it won't take me so long to update again!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Granny always told me that, "If you have a sty in your eye, it means you peed in the road!"

Old wives tails are the best.

Have a great day!
~Erin

Anonymous said...

Awwww, sleeping on his own already! What a big boy! It sounds like your Valentine's day was a good one, spent with family and surrounded by love....that's just perfect! I'm sorry about your eye....what a pain! (literally! lol) I hope it gets better soon. Take care! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I HATE it when I get a stye in my eye.  Sometime it helps to put warm compresses on your eye w/ a washcloth.  Hopefully it goes away!
((hugs))
~Dana